Procedures we carry out in Peru


Document that certifies the criminal record of the person.
It is normally valid for 3 months from the date of issue. Any natural person and of legal age can request the certificate of criminal record.
Through Lex Express, the procedure can be carried out without having to travel or queue in the administration.
For this, you may need to provide us with the following information / documentation:
– Personal information.
– If the certificate that is requested has to have effects abroad and before what authority.
– Photocopy of valid ID, residence card, passport or driver’s license.
– Representative mandate so that the managers of Lex Express can carry out the procedures before the administration on their behalf.


Certified copy of the civil registration of birth of the interested party, issued by a notary or local registry.


Certified copy of a civil registry of marriage or divorce, issued by a notary or local registry.


Document that certifies the marital status of a person who wants to marry in another country. Said document is, in most cases, valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Copies and in some cases originals of the birth certificates of the contracting parties (first marriage).
Divorce and / or death certificates, depending on the case (second marriage).


Baptismal certificates or certificates, documents that serve as supplements to other identifications for passport processing and / or as support to obtain / correct a civil birth certificate.
– Data of the Interested Party: Name, Place and Date of Birth.
– Copy of your registration or baptismal certificate.
– Name and date of birth of their parents.
– Name and address of the parish where he was baptized.
– Exact date of said celebration.


Certified copy of the civil death record, issued by a notary or local registry.
The death certificate certifies the data related to the death of a person (date, place, identity of death, age, marital status, nationality and place of burial, among others).


Certification of a document for its legalization before the Ministry or Secretary of Foreign Relations.

Shall we start?